Would like to invite everyone to come and learn some skills I have acquired over last few years.
Watch the first video tutorial which introduces Macro Photography.
We are glad to announce a new section in our workshops. Join us for a Macro Photography Workshop.
Explore the macro world with YOGENDRA JOSHI's expert vision.
Start: 0700 hrs on 13th Aug 2016
End: 1100 hrs on 13th Aug 2016
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP :
4 hours outdoor session @ Pashan Lake from 7 am to 11 am
1. Introduction to Macro Photography
2. Various equipment and lights used in macro Photography
3. Technical details and hands on explanation of each equipment
4. Individual on-field guidance for taking great macro shots (Background, Composition, Magic Angle, Magnification)
5. Basic knowledge of Stacking techniques
Things to carry with you
1. Your Camera (DSLR Preferred)
2. Macro Lens / Extension Tubes / Adopters (At least one to allow macro photography)
3. External Flash / strobe (if your camera does not have pop-up flash)
4. Simple thremocol plate (to use as diffuser)
5. Recommended to watch Yogendra's Macro Tutorials here before you attend the session
For More Details & Registrations please call us
The Photographers Blog .com Team : +91 9028260750
To know more about the workshop visit :